1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale Pickup Truck
The 1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale Pickup Truck is powered by a 90-degree Normal V8 engine that displaces 5735.47 cc. It produces 170.00 BHP at 3800.00 RPM and 270.00 Ft-Lbs at 2400.00 RPM. There is a The 1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale Pickup Truck is powered by a 90-degree Normal V8 engine that displaces 5735.47 cc. It produces 170.00 BHP at 3800.00 RPM and 270.00 Ft-Lbs at 2400.00 RPM.Automatic transmission. 1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale ‘Redneck power’ Pickup Truck is powered by a 350 cubic-inch eight-cylinder engine capable of producing 150 horsepower. It has a column shift automatic transmission and front disc and rear drum brakes.
This truck is owned by Billy Carter, brother of U.S. President Jimmy Carter. Billy Carter is the official mayor of Plains, Georgia; He is an intelligent individual with a comment for everything and regarded by many as the individuals who are very vocal.
He has a gas and service stations, and this is his loyal truck. That’s a lot of talent as an owner. His CB handle was ‘Cor’, the same slogan that can be found at the door.
This is a unique, one-of-a-kind truck that reinforced Billy Carters personality. Smoky Mountain Car Museum have been if a few years.
1977 Chevrolet Scottsdale Pickup Truck Specifications
- Engine Location : Front
- Drive Type : Rear Wheel
- Engine Configuration : V, 90-degree
- Cylinders : 8, Hydraulic valve lifters
- Aspiration/Induction : Normal
- Displacement : 5735 cc | 350.0 cu in. | 5.7 L.
- Valves : 16 valves, 2 valves per cylinder.
- Valvetrain : OHV
- Horsepower : 170 BHP (125.12 KW) @ 3800 RPM
- Torque : 270 Ft-Lbs (366 NM) @ 2400 RPM
- HP / Liter : 29.6 BHP / Liter
- Compression Ratio : 8.5:1
- Main Bearings : 5
- Fuel Type : Gasoline – Petrol
- Fuel Feed : Carburetor, 4-barrel Rochester
- Block : Cast-iron
- Head : Cast-iron
- Transmission : Automatic, Column shift
Chassis / Engine Numbers Shown
- Chassis Number : CCL447Z 152333
Related Post :
Posted in Chevrolet |